These pages describe the organisational structure of the European Medicines Agency. The Agency is headed by the Executive Director, supported by the Deputy Executive Director, advisory functions, Corporate Governance and eight Divisions.
The current structure of the Agency was established in September 2013. Full details of the structure and roles of each Division and Department are available in the organisation chart.
Information on the Agency's organisational entities, including detailed organisation charts, and the background and declarations of interests of managers, are available on these pages:
- Executive Director
- Deputy Executive Director
- Advisory functions and Deputy Executive Director support services
- Human Medicines Research and Development Support
- Human Medicines Evaluation
- Procedure Management and Committees Support
- Inspections and Human Medicines Pharmacovigilance
- Veterinary Medicines
- Stakeholders and Communication
- Information Management
- Administration and Corporate Management
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 92 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
76 ratings1 ratings3 ratings3 ratings9 ratings