These pages describe the organisational structure of the European Medicines Agency. The Agency is headed by the Executive Director, supported by the Deputy Executive Director, advisory functions, Corporate Governance and eight Divisions.
The current structure of the Agency was established in September 2013. Full details of the structure and roles of each Division and Department are available in the organisation chart.
Information on the Agency's organisational entities, including detailed organisation charts, and the background and declarations of interests of managers, are available on these pages:
- Executive Director
- Deputy Executive Director
- Principal Adviser in Charge of Strategy
- Advisory functions, Corporate Governance and Programme Management Office
- Human Medicines Research and Development Support
- Human Medicines Evaluation
- Procedure Management and Committees Support
- Inspections and Human Medicines Pharmacovigilance
- Veterinary Medicines
- Stakeholders and Communication
- Information Management