The European Medicines Agency has seven scientific committees and a number of working parties and related groups which conduct the scientific work of the Agency.
In this section
- How the committees work
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
- Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC)
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP)
- Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP)
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC)
- Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT)
- Paediatric Committee (PDCO)
- Working parties and other groups
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 10 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
4 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings6 ratings