- About Us
The European Medicines Agency is a decentralised agency of the European Union, located in London. The Agency is responsible for the scientific evaluation of medicines developed by pharmaceutical companies for use in the European Union.
In this section you will find more information on:
- Our role and responsibilities
- The management and operational staffing of the Agency
- The work and membership of our Scientific Committees and Working Groups
- Key information on funding, quality management, accounts and budgets, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Working for us as a staff member or supplier