Careers at the European Medicines Agency are open to nationals of the 28 European Union Member States plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The Agency provides a multinational work environment in an intellectually stimulating atmosphere. Its location in London’s Canary Wharf offers staff the opportunity to work and live in a dynamic world-class city.
The European Medicines Agency has decided to cancel the following selection procedures: (Cancellation notice published 22/01/2014)
- EMA/CA/S/039: Contract Staff (short-term), Scientific Support to the European Surveillance of Veterinary Antimicrobial Consumption (ESVAC) (FG IV)
- EMA/CA/S/040: Contract Staff (short-term), Scientific Secretariat to the European Commission Opinions on Antimicrobial Resistance, Veterinary Medicines Department (FG IV)
- EMA/CA/L/042: Data Analyst, Data Collection and Management, Business Data and Support Department, Procedure Management and Business Support Division (Contract Staff, long-term, FG IV)
- EMA/CA/S/041: Contract Staff (short-term), Legal Officer, Legal Department (FG IV)
- Contract Agents for temporary assignments
- National experts on secondment
Extension of reserve lists
The below documents contain updated information regarding reserve list extensions for Temporary Agent and Contract Agent selection procedures:
- Extension of reserve lists for external selection procedures
- Extension of reserve lists for Contract Agent selection procedures
We would like to thank candidates for their interest in working for the European Medidines Agency.