The European Medicines Agency's Deputy Executive Director is Mr Noël Wathion.
Mr Wathion has worked at the Agency since 1996. He was appointed Deputy Executive Director in 2016.
Career to date:
- Deputy Executive Director, European Medicines Agency (2016-present)
- Chief Policy Adviser, European Medicines Agency (2013-2016)
- Head of Stakeholders and Communication (ad interim), European Medicines Agency (2013-2016)
- Head of Patient Health Protection, European Medicines Agency (2009-2013)
- Head of Post-Authorisation Evaluation of Medicines for Human Use, European Medicines Agency (2001-2009)
- Head of Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, European Medicines Agency (1996-2001)
- Belgian Member of the Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products and Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use, European Medicines Agency / Belgian representative on the Pharmaceutical Committee, Standing Committee and Notice to Applicants Working Group, European Commission, Brussels, Belgium (different time intervals, 1987-1996)
- Chief Inspector, acting as Secretary of the Belgian Medicines Commission, Ministry of Social Affairs, Public Health and Environment, Public Health Inspectorate, Brussels, Belgium (1987-1996)
- Pharmacist, Apotheek Bijnens Gerard, Genk, Belgium (1981-1987)
- Pharmacist, Free University Brussels, Belgium (1979)
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 8 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
2 ratings0 ratings1 ratings0 ratings5 ratings