Reporting to the Head of Scientific Support and Projects, the jobholder will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- scientific support to product managers and committees on non-clinical matters in the product life-cycle (scientific advice, orphan designation, paediatric plans, centralised procedure and post-authorisation activities);
- scientific contribution to activities and guidelines in the key areas such as non-clinical studies for medicines in special populations (paediatrics, geriatrics, etc.), environmental risk assessment), and the '3 Rs' (replacement, refinement, reduction);
- contribute to European Medicines Agency network training, in particular on innovative non-clinical methods;
- contribute to activities in collaboration with the European Commission and international partners.
|Job role||Contract staff (long term)|
|Job type||Contract Agent|
|Agency unit||Human Medicines Development and Evaluation|
The Agency only accepts electronic application forms submitted via e-mail. The application form is located under key documents. The application form can be completed using any official European Union language.
- Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applications e-mailed to any other e-mail address cannot be considered.
- You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader for the application form to work correctly. Download the latest version for free from Adobe Reader download.
- Once you have completed the application form click on the 'submit by e-mail' button at the top right of the application form. Your application form is transformed into an XML file and will be attached to an e-mail to be sent to email@example.com.
- Click on the send button of the e-mail to ensure that your application form is sent to the Agency.
- You do not need to write a message in the e-mail.
- You will receive an automated response from the Agency acknowledging receipt of your e-mail.
- Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, the system may encounter problems processing the large amounts of data close to the submission deadline. Applicants are therefore advised to send in their application form well ahead of the deadline.
- Curricula vitae (CVs) are not considered as an application. In order to be considered for the selection procedure, you must follow the application process as outlined above and submit the relevant, completed application form.
|Name||Language||First published||Last updated|
|General conditions - recruitment for the European Medicines Agency as contract staff (short-term or long-term)||(English only)||05/08/2011||08/09/2015|
Head of Human Resources
In case of technical difficulties please contact Maria Iglesias Martinez (tel: +44 (0)20 7523 6993) or Birgit Breen (tel: +44 (0)20 7523 7297), Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm