The European Medicines Agency (EMA) is seeking to recruit a Contracts, Procurement, Vendor and Finance Officer motivated to contribute to public health protection.
The European Medicines Agency is a decentralised body of the European Union with all its offices and headquarters currently based in London1. Its core responsibility is the protection and promotion of public health through the evaluation and supervision of medicines.
This selection procedure aims to build a reserve list for contract staff. The contract duration is up to five years and is renewable.
1 The future location of the Agency will depend on the future relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union, which is unknown at the present. Representatives of the Member States will determine the Agency’s location by common agreement.
|Job role||Contracts, Procurement, Vendor and Finance Officer|
|Job type||Contract Agent|
|Division||Administration and Corporate Management|
The Agency only accepts electronic application forms submitted via e-mail. The application form is located under key documents. The application form can be completed using any European Union official language.
- Submit your completed applications to email@example.com. Applications e-mailed to any other address cannot be considered.
- You will need to fill in and submit the proper application form for each selection procedure you wish to apply for. If you would like to apply to several procedures, you will need to submit several application forms: one corresponding to each of the procedures.
- You need the latest version of Adobe Reader for the application form to work correctly. Download the latest version for free from Adobe Reader download.The application form only opens automatically with Internet Explorer. If you are using a different Internet browser, please right-click on the application form link and save the document locally on your computer before opening it.
- If you are working on a Mac you should follow one of these options: Download the PDF file from the website to the Mac, and drag it on to the Acrobat Reader application to make sure that the file opens with that application.
Change the default settings on the Mac so that Acrobat is used as the default application when opening within a browser window. Then click once on any PDF file to select it and select ‘get info’ from the file menu. Change the ‘open with’ option to read Adobe Acrobat. You will need to restart any browsers that are open when changing the ‘open with’ option.
- Once you have completed the application form, click on the 'submit by e-mail' button at the top right of the application form. Your application form will be transformed into an XML file and attached to an e-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to send the application form as a PDF document attached to your e-mail, use the ‘save as’ option when saving the application form; do not use the ‘print as’ option.
- Click on the send button of the e-mail to ensure that your application form is sent to the Agency.
- You do not need to write a message in the e-mail.
- You will receive an automated response from the Agency acknowledging receipt of your e-mail.
- Please note that due to the large numbers of applications we receive, the system may encounter problems processing the large amounts of data close to the submission deadline. Applicants are therefore advised to send in their application form well ahead of the deadline.
- Curricula vitae (CVs) are not considered as an application. In order to be considered for the selection procedure, you must follow the application process as outlined above and submit the relevant, completed application form.