The European Medicines Agency (EMA) publishes the agendas and outcomes of the monthly plenary meetings of its seven scientific committees.
EMA has been publishing meeting reports summarising the main outcomes of its committees' meetings since they were established. The Agency also publishes the agendas and minutes of all its committees since January 2014.
These documents are available on the respective committees' webpages:
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
- Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC)
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP)
- Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP)
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC)
- Paediatric Committee (PDCO)
- Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT)
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 26 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
7 ratings1 ratings0 ratings5 ratings13 ratings