European Medicines Agency publishes policy on communicating safety issues for human medicines
20/07/2010 - A new policy on communicating safety-related issues on medicines for human use has been published by the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The policy describes the various communication tools that are used. This includes the criteria for communicating on specific issues, the preparation and publication of communication material (including roles and responsibilities), the timing of the publication, how we work with the EU Regulatory Network and how we share communications material with other regulatory authorities both in Europe and beyond.
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 0 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings
- Policy 33: Communication on (emerging) safety related issues for medicines for human use (2010-07-20)
- The European Medicines Agency road map to 2010: Preparing the ground for the future (2005-03-04)
- The European Medicines Agency Road Map to 2015: The Agency’s Contribution to Science, Medicines, Health (2010-01-26)
- Implementation of the action plan to further progress the european risk management strategy: rolling two-year work programme (mid 2005-mid 2007) (2005-12-15)
- Implementation of the action plan to further progress the european risk management strategy: rolling two-year work programme (2008-2009) (2007-12-03)