Meeting highlights from the Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) 4-7 February 2013
The European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) held its seventh meeting from 4 to 7 February 2013.
For an overview of all information available following the meeting of the PRAC, please see the table below.
The Agency publishes a new page following the PRAC meeting each month. The minutes of each PRAC meeting will be published during the week following the subsequent PRAC.
|Agenda - PRAC draft agenda of meeting 4-7 February 2013|
Start of referral procedures
|Combined hormonal contraceptives|
|Cyproterone- and ethinylestradiol-containing medicines|
- Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC): 4-7 February 2013
- European Medicines Agency starts safety review of Diane 35 and its generics (08/02/2013)
- European Medicines Agency to review third- and fourth-generation combined oral contraceptives (28/01/2013)
- European Medicines Agency update on combined contraceptives (11/01/2013)
- Combined hormonal contraceptives: Article-31 referral
- Cyproterone- and ethinylestradiol-containing medicines: Article-107i procedure
- Acronyms and abbreviations used in PRAC minutes (28/10/2013)
Tel. +44 (0)20 7418 8427