European Medicines Agency publishes minutes of CHMP, CVMP and CAT meetings for the first time
The European Medicines Agency has published, for the first time, the meeting minutes of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) and the Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT).
These minutes are a record of all of the topics discussed during the meetings of the CHMP, the CVMP and the CAT in December 2013. They were adopted at the subsequent meeting of these committees in January 2014.
The publication of the minutes of these three scientific committees completes a major transparency initiative initiated by the Agency in July 2012 to publish the agendas and minutes for the meetings of all seven of its scientific committees.
The Agency will now routinely publish all agendas at the start of each committee meeting and the minutes after their adoption, usually the following month.
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 0 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP): 16-19 December 2013
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP): 10-12 December 2013
- Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT): 12-13 December 2013
- European Medicines Agency now publishing meeting agendas for all scientific committees (17/12/2013)
- European Medicines Agency’s Management Board endorses work programme 2014 (17/12/2013)
- European Medicines Agency announces plan to publish committee agendas and minutes (18/07/2012)
- Minutes of the CHMP meeting 16-19 December 2013 (2014-01-28)
- Minutes of the 208th CVMP meeting of 10-12 December 2013 (2014-01-28)
- Minutes of the CAT meeting 12-13 December 2013 (2014-01-28)