The European Medicines Agency (EMA) makes available resource materials including videos and links to workshops for healthcare professionals interested in learning more about EMA activities.
EMA Training Resources
EMA has developed a series of training videos entitled 'EMA basics'.
Together with the videos, EMA provides the presentation slides and related documents.
For information on recent EMA workshops of particular relevance to healthcare professionals, or where they have participated as speakers, see:
- EMA Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties with Patients’ and Consumers’ Organisations (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals’ Organisations (HCPWP) joint meeting: Workshop on social media (19/09/2016)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties with Patients’ and Consumers’ Organisations (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals’ Organisations (HCPWP) joint meeting: Session on communication and information on medicines (08/03/2016)
- EMA workshop on the collaboration with general practitioners / family physicians (19/4/2016)
- Demonstrating significant benefit of orphan medicines: concepts, methodology, and impact on access (07/12/2015)
- The role of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic measurements in the use of direct oral anticoagulants (23/11/2015)
- Risk minimisation measures (16/09/2015)
- Patients at the heart of future innovation conference (19/03/2015)
- Information session on biosimilars (05/03/2015)
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 4 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings2 ratings2 ratings