The European Medicines Agency (EMA) makes available resource materials including videos and links to workshops for academics and researchers interested in learning more about EMA activities.
EMA Training Resources
EMA has developed a series of training videos entitled 'EMA basics'.
Together with the videos, EMA provides the presentation slides and related documents.
Workshops and scientific events
For information on recent EMA workshops and events of particular relevance to academics and researchers, or where they have participated as speakers, see:
- Patients' and Consumers' Working Party (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals' Working Party (HCPWP) joint workshop on personalised medicines (14/3/2017)
- Workshop on measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities (5/12/2016)
- Adaptive pathways workshop (8/12/2016)
- European Network for Paediatric Research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) awareness webinar (01/12/2016)
- Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT) workshop: scientific and regulatory challenges of genetically modified cell-based cancer immunotherapy products (15/11/2016)
- Workshop on identifying opportunities for ‘big data’ in medicines development and regulatory science (14/11/2016)
- Spinal muscular atrophy workshop (11/11/2016)
- Patient registries workshop (28/10/2016)
- Innovative Medicines Initiative WEB-RADR workshop: mobile technologies and social media as new tools in pharmacovigilance (19/10/2016)
- EU-USA strategic meeting on the future of paediatric medicines (28/9/2016)
- Second annual scientific workshop at EMA: Applying regulatory science to neonates (12/09/2016)
- EMA Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties with Patients’ and Consumers’ Organisations (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals’ Organisations (HCPWP) joint meeting: Workshop on social media (19/09/2016)
- Workshop on single-arm trials in oncology (30/06/2016)
- Healthcare Professionals' Organisations Working Party (HCPWP) workshop with academia (15/6/2016)
- Veterinary focus group meeting with stakeholders: revision of the reflection paper on anthelmintic resistance (13/6/2016)
- Multi-stakeholder advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) expert meeting: exploring solutions to foster ATMPs’ development and patient access in Europe (27/5/2016)
- EMA public workshop on extrapolation of efficacy and safety in medicine development (17/5/2016)
How useful is this page?
Average rating:Based on 0 ratings
Add your rating:
- See all ratings
0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings0 ratings