Non-clinical Working Party
The Non-clinical Working Party (NcWP) was set up by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) to provide advice and recommendations directly or indirectly related to non-clinical issues.
The NcWP's tasks include:
- providing product-related support when requested by the Scientific Advice Working Party and by EMA Committees such as the CHMP, the PDCO and the Co-ordination group for Mutual recognition and Decentralised procedures - human (CMDh);
- preparing, reviewing and updating guidelines and concept papers;
- European and international co-operation;
- liaising with stakeholders such as pharmaceutical companies and patient and healthcare professional organisations;
- providing training and workshops to assessors.
Mandate, rules of procedure and work programme
The three-year work plan is available below:
EMA will provide information on the mandate, responsibilities and procedures of this working party as soon as available.
The NcWP is composed of European experts nominated by CHMP members, taking into consideration the best available expertise needed to deliver its commitments.
The current members are listed below, in alphabetical order of surname.
Their declarations of interests are available in the European expert list: