ACT EU multi-stakeholder platform kick-off workshop
Table of contents
Accelerating Clinical Trials in the EU (ACT EU) Priority Action 3 aims to establish a platform where all stakeholders involved in designing, regulating, performing and participating in clinical trials can, through regular dialogue, identify relevant scientific, methodological and technological advances to develop the clinical trials environment in the EU.
Through a series of workshops to be held in 2023 and 2024, an EU multi-stakeholder platform on clinical trials will be established to advance discussions on priority topics by efficiently incorporating the views, needs and concerns of all parties involved in the process.
This two-day event will offer participants the opportunity to:
• understand different stakeholder perspectives on how to transform the EU environment for clinical trials;
• Present and discuss the feedback obtained during the MSP public consultation;
• Initiate discussion on priority areas identified during the public stakeholder consultation;
• Present and discuss a proposed model for the establishment of the MSP in ACT EU.
A video recording of the event will be made available on this event page.
Processing and publication of the video recording typically takes up to 60 days.
- Registration by invitation only. Due to room limitation, a representative selection of stakeholders among those expressing interest in the multi-stakeholder platform, will be invited to attend in person.
- Other participants will be able to attend virtually. Details will be added as soon as possible.
- The workshop will also be broadcasted live in order to allow all interested stakeholders to follow the discussion. No registration is required for those wishing to follow the live broadcast on EMA’s website.
You should see the live broadcast on pressing the 'play' icon in the video window, or a message stating that we are not currently broadcasting.
To optimise video quality, once the video is playing we recommend clicking on the ‘HD’ symbol in the video window then selecting the '720p' option.
If the video window is blank, or if you experience other difficulties viewing the broadcast, please try connecting directly to the IBM channel.
For technical information about the required network security settings, please see this IBM help page.
For further assistance, please consult the EMA service desk.