Frequently asked questions
Table of contents
- Questions about the Agency
- Questions about this website
- Questions about medicines
- Questions about the evaluation of other substances
- Questions about conflicts of interest and transparency
- Questions about the availability of medicines
- Questions about pricing, advertising, sales and patents
- Questions about medical advice
- Questions about clinical trials
- Questions about fees
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has published answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) it receives.
If the answer to your question is not here, please send a question to EMA.
Journalists and other representatives of the press should contact the Agency's press office.
For the FAQs in other European Union languages, see Translations.
For questions specifically related to EMA’s work in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, see:
EMA is not involved in advising on travel requirements in the EU, such as vaccination, quarantine