Clinical Trials Information System (CTIS): Virtual information day
This virtual information day aims to help future CTIS users prepare for submitting and evaluating clinical trial applications in the system after its go-live on 31 January 2022.
It will provide:
- a high-level overview of the system, with key points to consider for future users;
- a live demonstration of the system's restricted workspaces for sponsors and authorities;
- a future user’s perspective on how to prepare for CTIS;
- information on training materials and support from EMA.
It will not cover the registration process or user access management in CTIS. Information on these topics is available on Clinical Trials Information System: training and support.
The event is aimed at:
- clinical trial sponsors;
- contract research organisations (CRO);
- staff at national competent authorities;
- ethics committee members.
The event will start at 13:15 and finish at 17:00 (CEST).
A video recording of the event will be made available on this event page in December 2021.
For more information, see: