EMA regular press briefing on COVID-19 and monkeypox
Table of contents
Location: Online, 11:00 - 11:30 Amsterdam time (CEST)
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) holds regular press briefings to provide updates on EMA’s COVID-19 and monkeypox activities.
- Marco Cavaleri, Head of Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy
- Steffen Thirstrup, Chief Medical Officer
The press briefing will be:
- moderated by Monika Benstetter (Head of Media and Public Relations);
- held in English (no translations will be provided);
- streamed live via EMA's YouTube channel , Twitter and LinkedIn page
To view the broadcast please ensure you meet the YouTube requirements.
To view the video in the highest quality, click on the 'Settings' symbol in the right-hand corner of the video player and select '720p' or a higher resolution.
To watch the video in full screen mode, click on the link 'Watch on Youtube' in the bottom left-hand corner of the video to watch it on YouTube.com.