Joint press briefing - The Clinical Trial Regulation enters into application in the EU
Table of contents
Location: Online, 11:00 - 11:45 Amsterdam time (CET)
The European Medicines Agency (EMA), European Commission (EC) and Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) will hold a joint press briefing to provide an update on the Clinical Trial Regulation that enters into force on 31 January 2022 in the EU, and to present the Clinical Trials Information System.
- Andrzej Ryś - Director of Health Systems, Medical Products and Innovation Directorate (EC)
- Karl Broich - Management Group Chairperson (HMA)
- Emer Cooke - Executive Director (EMA)
- Fergus Sweeney - Head of Clinical Studies and Manufacturing Task Force (EMA)
The press briefing will be:
- moderated by Marie-Agnes Heine (Head of Communications at EMA);
- held in English (no translations will be provided);
- streamed live via EMA's YouTube channel and LinkedIn page.
To view the broadcast please ensure you meet the YouTube requirements.
To view the video in the highest quality, click on the 'Settings' symbol in the right-hand corner of the video player and select '720p' or a higher resolution.