Table of contents
This medicine is now withdrawn from use in the European Union.
The marketing authorisation for Allex has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
This EPAR was last updated on 31/12/2009
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
Rue de Stalle, 73
31/12/2009 Allex - EMEA/H/C/000312 -
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Antihistamines for systemic use
Aerius is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with:
- allergic rhinitis (see section 5.1)
- urticaria (see section 5.1)