The marketing authorisation for Allex has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
31/12/2009 Allex - EMEA/H/C/000312 -
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Antihistamines for systemic use
Aerius is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with:
- allergic rhinitis (see section 5.1)
- urticaria (see section 5.1)