The marketing authorisation for Altargo has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
Altargo : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/472.97 KB)
First published: 06/11/2007
Last updated: 15/03/2019
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
Glaxo Group Ltd
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
09/11/2015 Altargo - EMEA/H/C/000757 - N/0030
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Short term treatment of the following superficial skin infections:
- infected small lacerations, abrasions or sutured wounds.
See sections 4.4 and 5.1 for important information regarding the clinical activity of retapamulin against different types of Staphylococcus aureus.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.