This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Brilique. It explains how the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) assessed the medicine to reach its opinion in favour of granting a marketing authorisation and its recommendations on the conditions of use for Brilique.
Brilique : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/78 KB)
First published: 07/01/2011
Last updated: 29/03/2016
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
12/09/2019 Brilique - EMEA/H/C/001241 - II/0045
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Brilique, co administered with acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), is indicated for the prevention of atherothrombotic events in adult patients with
- acute coronary syndromes (ACS) or
- a history of myocardial infarction (MI) and a high risk of developing an atherothrombotic event
Brilique, co-administered with acetyl salicylic acid (ASA), is indicated for the prevention of atherothrombotic events in adult patients with a history of myocardial infarction (MI occurred at least one year ago) and a high risk of developing an atherothrombotic event.