The marketing authorisation for CEA-Scan has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
26/09/2005 CEA-Scan - EMEA/H/C/000041 -
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
CEA-Scan is indicated only in patients with histologically-demonstrated carcinoma of the colon or rectum for imaging of recurrence and/or metastases. CEA-Scan is employed for diagnostic use only, in the above mentioned patients, as an adjunct to standard non-invasive imaging techniques, such as ultrasonography or CT scan, in the following situations:
- Patients with evidence of recurrence and/or metastatic carcinoma of the colon or rectum, who are undergoing an evaluation for extent of disease, such as prior to surgical resection and/or other therapy, or
- Patients with suspected recurrence and/or metastatic carcinoma of the colon or rectum in association with rising levels of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA).