The marketing authorisation for Clopidogrel ratiopharm has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing-authorisation holder.
Clopidogrel ratiopharm : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/206.29 KB)
First published: 16/10/2009
Last updated: 12/12/2013
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
This is a generic medicine, which is developed to be the same as a medicine that has already been authorised, called the reference medicine. A generic medicine contains the same active substance(s) as the reference medicine, and is used at the same dose(s) to treat the same disease(s). For more information, see Generic and hybrid medicines.
Archie Samuel s.r.o.
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
25/10/2013 Clopidogrel ratiopharm - EMEA/H/C/001173 - N/0016
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Clopidogrel is indicated in adults for the prevention of atherothrombotic events in:
- patients suffering from myocardial infarction (from a few days until less than 35 days), ischaemic stroke (from 7 days until less than 6 months) or established peripheral arterial disease.
For further information please refer to section 5.1.