The marketing authorisation for Clopidogrel ratiopharm has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing-authorisation holder.
Clopidogrel ratiopharm : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/206.29 KB)
First published: 16/10/2009
Last updated: 12/12/2013
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
This is a generic medicine, which is developed to be the same as a medicine that has already been authorised, called the reference medicine. A generic medicine contains the same active substance(s) as the reference medicine, and is used at the same dose(s) to treat the same disease(s). For more information, see Generic and hybrid medicines.
Archie Samuel s.r.o.
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
25/10/2013 Clopidogrel ratiopharm - EMEA/H/C/001173 - N/0016
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Clopidogrel is indicated in adults for the prevention of atherothrombotic events in:
- patients suffering from myocardial infarction (from a few days until less than 35 days), ischaemic stroke (from 7 days until less than 6 months) or established peripheral arterial disease.
For further information please refer to section 5.1.