The marketing authorisation for Doribax has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
Doribax : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/224.28 KB)
First published: 31/07/2008
Last updated: 17/10/2014
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
Janssen-Cilag International NV
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
21/02/2012 Doribax - EMEA/H/C/000891 - II/0022
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Antibacterials for systemic use
Doribax is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults:
- nosocomial pneumonia (including ventilator-associated pneumonia);
- complicated intra-abdominal infections;
- complicated urinary tract infections.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.