Table of contents
The marketing authorisation for Incivo has expired following the marketing-authorisation holder's decision not to apply for a renewal.
Incivo : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/541.29 KB)
First published: 03/10/2011
Last updated: 06/10/2016
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
Hepatitis C, Chronic
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
This medicine is under additional monitoring, meaning that it is monitored even more intensively than other medicines. For more information, see Medicines under additional monitoring.
Janssen-Cilag International N.V.
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
25/06/2015 Incivo - EMEA/H/C/002313 - II/0035
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Antivirals for systemic use
Incivo, in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin, is indicated for the treatment of genotype-1 chronic hepatitis C in adult patients with compensated liver disease (including cirrhosis):
- who are treatment naïve;
- who have previously been treated with interferon alfa (pegylated or non-pegylated) alone or in combination with ribavirin, including relapsers, partial responders and null responders.