The marketing authorisation for Photobarr has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
PhotoBarr : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/509.22 KB)
First published: 21/04/2009
Last updated: 07/05/2012
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
This medicine was designated an orphan medicine. This means that it was developed for use against a rare, life-threatening or chronically debilitating condition or, for economic reasons, it would be unlikely to have been developed without incentives. For more information, see Orphan designation.
Pinnacle Biologics B.V.
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
20/04/2012 PhotoBarr - EMEA/H/C/000493 - T/0027
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Photodynamic therapy (PDT) with PhotoBarr is indicated for:
- Ablation of high-grade dysplasia (HGD) in patients with Barrett's Oesophagus (BO)