This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Aivlosin. It explains how the Agency assessed this veterinary medicine to recommend its authorisation in the European Union (EU) and its conditions of use.
For practical information about using Aivlosin, animal owners or keepers should read the package leaflet or contact their veterinarian or pharmacist.
Aivlosin : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/81.43 KB)
First published: 09/01/2010
Last updated: 05/07/2016
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
ECO Animal Health Europe Limited
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
12/03/2019 Aivlosin - EMEA/V/C/000083 - T/0077
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Antiinfectives for systemic use
Antibacterials for systemic use
- Treatment and methaphylaxis of swine enzootic pneumonia;
- Treatment of porcine proliferative enteropathy (ileitis);
- Treatment and methaphylaxis of swine dysentery.
- Treatment and methaphylaxis of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum in chickens.
- Treatment of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- Treatment of respiratory disease associated with tylvalosin sensitive strains of Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale in turkeys.