Apoquel is a veterinary medicine used to treat pruritus (itching) associated with allergic dermatitis (inflammation of the skin) as well as atopic dermatitis in dogs. It contains the active substance oclacitinib.
Apoquel : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/149.44 KB)
First published: 15/10/2013
Last updated: 21/01/2022
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
Zoetis Belgium SA
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
Rue Laid Burniat 1
13/12/2021 Apoquel - EMEA/V/C/002688 - X/0019
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
- Treatment of pruritus associated with allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- Treatment of clinical manifestations of atopic dermatitis in dogs.
Meeting highlights from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) 5-7 October 202108/10/2021
Meeting highlights from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) 13-15 July 202116/07/2021