The marketing authorisation for Dicural has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
Dicural : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/350.64 KB)
First published: 28/11/2008
Last updated: 30/10/2015
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
28/10/2015 Dicural - EMEA/V/C/000031 - IAIN/0021
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
general anti infectives for systemic use
antibacterials for systemic use, quinolone antibacterials
for the treatment of chronic respiratory infections caused by sensitive strains of Escherichia coli and Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- For the treatment of chronic respiratory infections caused by sensitive strains of Escherichia coli and Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- Also for the treatment of infections caused by Pasteurella multocida.
- For the treatment of acute uncomplicated urinary-tract infections caused by Escherichia coli or Staphylococcus spp. and superficial pyoderma caused by Staphylococcus intermedius.
- For the treatment of bovine respiratory disease (shipping fever, calf pneumonia) caused by single or mixed infections with Pasteurella haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida and / or Mycoplasma spp.