The marketing authorisation for Dicural has been withdrawn at the request of the marketing authorisation holder.
Dicural : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/350.64 KB)
First published: 28/11/2008
Last updated: 30/10/2015
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
28/10/2015 Dicural - EMEA/V/C/000031 - IAIN/0021
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Antibacterials for systemic use
Antiinfectives for systemic use
for the treatment of chronic respiratory infections caused by sensitive strains of Escherichia coli and Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- For the treatment of chronic respiratory infections caused by sensitive strains of Escherichia coli and Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
- Also for the treatment of infections caused by Pasteurella multocida.
- For the treatment of acute uncomplicated urinary-tract infections caused by Escherichia coli or Staphylococcus spp. and superficial pyoderma caused by Staphylococcus intermedius.
- For the treatment of bovine respiratory disease (shipping fever, calf pneumonia) caused by single or mixed infections with Pasteurella haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida and / or Mycoplasma spp.