Enteroporc Coli AC
Neonatal piglet colibacillosis (recombinant, inactivated) / Clostridium perfringens vaccine (inactivated)
Enteroporc Coli AC is a veterinary vaccine given to sows (female pigs that have already given birth to piglets) or gilts (female pigs that have not yet given birth to piglets) to protect their offspring from intestinal disease caused by the bacteria Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Clostridium perfringens (C. perfringens) types A and C. It contains parts of the E. coli bacterium called fimbrial adhesins F4ab, F4ac, F5 and F6 and of the C. perfringens bacterium called alfa, beta1 and beta2 toxoids (inactivated toxins).
Enteroporc Coli AC : EPAR - Medicine overview (PDF/120.66 KB)
First published: 20/08/2021
Enteroporc Coli AC
|Agency product number||
CLOSTRIDIUM PERFRINGENS TYPE C, BETA1 TOXOID / Clostridium perfringens, type A, alpha toxoid / Clostridium perfringens, type A, beta2 toxoid / Escherichia coli, fimbrial adhesin F4ab / Escherichia coli, fimbrial adhesin F4ac / Escherichia coli, fimbrial adhesin F5 / Escherichia coli, fimbrial adhesin F6
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
CEVA Santé Animale
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
10 avenue de La Ballastière
28/04/2021 Enteroporc Coli AC - EMEA/V/C/005149 - IAIN/0004-G
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Immunologicals for suidae
Inactivated bacterial vaccines (including mycoplasma, toxoid and chlamydia) escherichia + clostridium
For the passive immunisation of progeny by active immunisation of pregnant sows and gilts to reduce:
- Clinical signs (severe diarrhoea) and mortality caused by Escherichia coli strains expressing the fimbrial adhesins F4ab, F4ac, F5 and F6
- Clinical signs (diarrhoea during the first days of life) associated with Clostridium perfringens type A expressing alpha and beta 2 toxins
- Clinical signs and mortality associated with haemorrhagic and necrotising enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens type C expressing beta1 toxin