This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Prevomax.It explains how the Agency assessed this veterinary medicine to recommend its authorisation in the European Union (EU) and its conditions of use. It is not intended to provide practical advice on how to use Prevomax.
For practical information about using Prevomax, animal owners or keepers should read the package leaflet or contact their veterinarian or pharmacist.
Prevomax : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/77.47 KB)
First published: 06/07/2017
Last updated: 06/07/2017
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
Le Vet Beheer B.V.
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
10/01/2018 Prevomax - EMEA/V/C/004331 - IA/0001
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
ALIMENTARY TRACT AND METABOLISM
- For the treatment and prevention of nausea induced by chemotherapy
- For the prevention of vomiting except that induced by motion sickness
- For the treatment of vomiting, in combination with other supportive measures
- For the prevention of perioperative nausea and vomiting and improvement in recovery from general anaesthesia after use of the μ-opiate receptor agonist morphine
- For the prevention of vomiting and the reduction of nausea, except that induced by motion sickness
- For the treatment of vomiting, in combination with other supportive measures.