This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR). Its purpose is to explain how the assessment done by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) on the basis of the documentation provided, led to the recommendations on the conditions of use.
This summary cannot replace a face-to-face discussion with your veterinarian. If you need more information about your animal’s medical condition or treatment, contact your veterinarian. If you want more information on the basis of the CVMP recommendations, read the scientific discussion (also part of the EPAR).
Recocam : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/82.15 KB)
First published: 26/09/2011
Last updated: 19/02/2013
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
This is a generic medicine, which is developed to be the same as a medicine that has already been authorised, called the reference medicine. A generic medicine contains the same active substance(s) as the reference medicine, and is used at the same dose(s) to treat the same disease(s). For more information, see Generic and hybrid medicines.
Bimeda Animal Health Limited
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
13/06/2019 Recocam - EMEA/V/C/002247 - IAIN/0011
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
- For use in acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
- For use in diarrhoea in combination with oral rehydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis, in combination with antibiotic therapy.
- For use in noninfectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of puerperal septicaemia and toxaemia (mastitis-metritis-agalactia syndrome) with appropriate antibiotic therapy.
- For use in the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders.
- For the relief of pain associated with equine colic.