spinosad / milbemycin oxime
Table of contents
The marketing authorisation for Trifexis has expired following the marketing-authorisation holder’s decision not to apply for a renewal.
Trifexis : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/583.39 KB)
First published: 17/10/2013
Last updated: 08/10/2018
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
Eli Lilly and Company Limited
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
Elanco Animal Health
Hampshire RG24 9NL
17/02/2017 Trifexis - EMEA/V/C/002635 - II/0008
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
Antiparasitic products, insecticides and repellents
For the treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations in dogs where one or more of the following indications are required concurrently:
- prevention of heartworm disease (L3, L4 Dirofilaria immitis);
- prevention of angiostrongylosis by reducing the level of infection with immature adult (L5) Angiostrongylus vasorum;
- treatment of gastrointestinal nematode infections caused by hookworm (L4, immature adult, L5) and adult Ancylostoma caninum), roundworms (immature adult L5, and adult Toxocara canis and adult Toxascaris leonina) and whipworm (adult Trichuris vulpis).