spinosad / milbemycin oxime
Trifexis : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/583.39 KB)
First published: 17/10/2013
Last updated: 08/10/2018
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
Eli Lilly and Company Limited
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
17/02/2017 Trifexis - EMEA/V/C/002635 - II/0008
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Antiparasitic products, insecticides and repellents
For the treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations in dogs where one or more of the following indications are required concurrently:
- prevention of heartworm disease (L3, L4 Dirofilaria immitis);
- prevention of angiostrongylosis by reducing the level of infection with immature adult (L5) Angiostrongylus vasorum;
- treatment of gastrointestinal nematode infections caused by hookworm (L4, immature adult, L5) and adult Ancylostoma caninum), roundworms (immature adult L5, and adult Toxocara canis and adult Toxascaris leonina) and whipworm (adult Trichuris vulpis).