Velactis : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/192.18 KB)
First published: 11/02/2016
Last updated: 11/02/2016
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical veterinary (ATCvet) codes||
Ceva Santé Animale
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
22/08/2016 Velactis - EMEA/V/C/003739 -
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
Genito urinary system and sex hormones
For use in the herd management programme of dairy cows as an aid in the abrupt drying-off by reducing milk production to:
- reduce milk leakage at drying off;
- reduce the risk of new intramammary infections during the dry period;
- reduce discomfort.
EMA recommends suspending the veterinary medicine Velactis used in dairy cows at the time of drying off15/07/2016