Environmental Risk Assessment Working Party
The Environmental Risk Assessment Working Party (ERAWP) provides advice to the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) on all matters relating directly or indirectly to the environmental risk assessment of veterinary medicinal products, including the preparation of guidelines.
Mandate, rules of procedure and work programme
More information on the ERAWP's responsibilities and composition is available in these documents:
- Mandate, objectives and rules of procedure for the CVMP Environmental Risk Assessment Working Party (ERAWP)
- Work plan for the CVMP Environmental Risk Assessment Working Party
The ERAWP consists of 10 experts, with expertise in the following areas:
- ecotoxicology (environmental fate and degradation);
- general toxicology (in vitro and in vivo);
- environmental risk assessment.
In addition, the Working Party's members have knowledge of regulatory requirements, veterinary practice, husbandry systems, agricultural practices and modelling, as well as some experience with environmental risk assessment of human medicinal products.
Below (in alphabetical order of surname) are the current members of the ERAWP. The members' declarations of interests are available in the European expert list.
- Ludek Blaha
- Ricardo Carapeto García (Chair)
- Antonio Finizio
- Silke Hickmann
- John Jensen
- Xanthippos N. Karamanlis
- Boris Kolar
- Adam Lillicrap
- Caroline Moermond
- Kenneth Stapleton