EMA regular press briefing on COVID-19
Table of contents
Location: Online, 14:30 - 15:00 Amsterdam time (CEST)
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) holds regular press briefings to provide an update on EMA’s COVID-19 activities. This press briefing will also cover the monkeypox outbreak.
- Marco Cavaleri, Head of Biological Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy
- Georgy Genov, Head of Pharmacovigilance
The press briefing will be:
- moderated by Monika Benstetter (Head of Media and Public Relations);
- held in English (no translations will be provided);
- streamed live via EMA's YouTube channel , Twitter and LinkedIn page.