Quarterly system demo - Q4 2023
This is the fourth system demo of 2023, the eighth ever held by EMA as part of its Agile transformation.
A system demo provides an integrated view on what has been built in the past 3 months (Programme Increment). It is the opportunity for the audience to give instant feedback to the Agency's development teams to build the right solution.
EMA will demonstrate developments with several products including:
- EU Network Training Centre (EU NTC) Engagement Portal
- Critical Medical Devices Shortages (CMDS)
- Veterinary Union Pharmacovigilance (UPhV) Database
- Paediatrics Procedure
- Real World Metadata Catalogues (RWMC)
- Scientific Explorer for Scientific Advice
- TRIP (Horizon Scanning)
- Electronic Application Form (eAF)
- Product Management Service (PMS)
- Product User Interface (UI)
- Electronic Product Information (ePI)
- Regulatory Procedure Management (RPM)
- Veterinary Union Product Database (UPD)
Each demo has a dedicated timeslot on the agenda. The event is broadcast live.
A video recording will be made available after the event.
To view the broadcast please ensure you meet the YouTube requirements.
To view the video in the highest quality, click on the 'Settings' symbol in the right-hand corner of the video player and select '720p' or a higher resolution.
To watch the video in full screen mode, click on the link 'Watch on Youtube' in the bottom left-hand corner of the video to watch it on YouTube.com.