Real world research on medicines: contribution of the European Network of Centres in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP)
The aim of this 2-hour webinar is to provide the opportunity for academic communities and learned societies to gain a better understanding of:
- what the European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) is;
- how ENCePP contributes to improving pharmaco-epidemiological research, particularly in a pandemic situation.
ENCePP members will:
- share their experience in working with the ENCePP tools;
- illustrate how the network supports observational research conducted by academia;
- discuss important methodological aspects of providing high-quality evidence from observational studies to support regulatory and public-health decision-making and related challenges.
You should see the live broadcast on pressing the 'play' icon in the video window, or a message stating that we are not currently broadcasting.
To optimise video quality, once the video is playing we recommend clicking on the ‘HD’ symbol in the video window then selecting the '720p' option.
If the video window is blank, or if you experience other difficulties viewing the broadcast, please try connecting directly to the IBM channel.
For technical information about the required network security settings, please see this IBM help page.
For further assistance, please consult the EMA service desk.