The European Medicines Agency publishes scientific guidelines on human medicines that are harmonised by the International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH).
If you have comments on a document which is open for consultation, use the form for submission of comments on scientific guidelines .
For a complete list of scientific guidelines currently open for consultation, see Public consultations.
- Nonclinical safety in paediatric medicines
- Carcinogenicity studies
- Genotoxicity studies
- Toxicokinetics and pharmacokinetics
- Repeat-dose toxicity
- Reproductive toxicology
- Biotechnological products
- Safety pharmacology studies
- Immunotoxicology studies
- Therapeutic area-specific
- Photosafety evaluation