This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Pregabalin Pfizer. It explains how the Agency assessed the medicine to recommend its authorisation in the EU and its conditions of use. It is not intended to provide practical advice on how to use Pregabalin Pfizer.
For practical information about using Pregabalin Pfizer, patients should read the package leaflet or contact their doctor or pharmacist.
Pregabalin Pfizer : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/81.54 KB)
First published: 07/05/2014
Last updated: 07/05/2014
Pregabalin Pfizer : EPAR - Risk-management-plan summary (PDF/166.94 KB)
First published: 17/12/2018
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
Pfizer Europe MA EEIG
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
21/05/2019 Pregabalin Pfizer - EMEA/H/C/003880 - N/0030
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
- Pregabalin Pfizer is indicated for the treatment of peripheral and central neuropathic pain in adults.
- Pregabalin Pfizer is indicated as adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalisation.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Pregabalin Pfizer is indicated for the treatment of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults.