Resources for healthcare professionals
'EMA Basics' videos
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) makes available resource materials including videos and links to workshops for healthcare professionals interested in learning more about EMA activities.
EMA Training Resources
EMA has developed a series of training videos entitled 'EMA basics'.
Together with the videos, EMA provides the presentation slides and related documents.
For information on recent EMA workshops of particular relevance to healthcare professionals, or where they have participated as speakers, see:
- RD-ACTION / EMA / DG SANTE workshop: how European Reference Networks can add value to clinical research (29-30/05/2018)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop to further improve the implementation of the Paediatric Regulation (20/03/2018)
- Workshop on site and histology - Independent indications in oncology (14-15/12/2017)
- A common data model in Europe? – Why? Which? How? (11-12/12/2017)
- Data anonymisation workshop (30/11/2017 - 01/12/2017)
- Training session for patients, consumers and healthcare professionals interested in European Medicines Agency activities (21/11/2017)
- EMA Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties with Patients' and Consumers' Organisations (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals' Organisations (HCPWP) joint meeting: info session on antimicrobial resistance (19/09/2017)
- 2017 annual workshop of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) (16/05/2017)
- Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) small-population research methods projects and regulatory application workshop (29-30/03/2017)
- Patients' and Consumers' Working Party (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals' Working Party (HCPWP) joint workshop on personalised medicines (14/03/2017)