International Pharmaceutical Regulators Programme (IPRP)
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) participates in the International Pharmaceutical Regulators Programme (IPRP). IPRP aims to create an environment for pharmaceutical regulators to exchange of information on issues of mutual concern and regulatory cooperation.
EMA participates in IPRP's eight working groups, including the:
- bioequivalence for generics working group;
- biosimilars working group;
- gene therapy working group;
- cell therapy working group;
- identification of medicinal products working group;
- information sharing for generics working group;
- nanomedicines working group;
- quality for generics working group.
EMA also informs IPRP members about the workshops and training courses organised at EMA or delivered via the EU Network Training Centre (EU NTC).