Send a question to the European Medicines Agency
Use this form to send a request for information or to make a formal request for access to documents that are not already published on this website.
Before you send a question:
read our Frequently asked questions, which provide answers to questions sent regularly to the Agency by its stakeholders;
if you are requesting documents from the Agency, read about the Agency's policy on Access to documents and how to submit your request.
EMA collects information you provide concerning your location for the sole and exclusive purpose of processing requests for access to documents and the application of Article 2(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001. For more information, please see our web page on Access to documents.
The Privacy statement tells you more about how the Agency uses your details.
The types of questions the Agency is asked
- What is the Agency responsible for?
- Are all medicines in the European Union approved via the Agency?
- How are herbal medicines evaluated?
- Can the Agency help to fund my work?
- My medicine has been evaluated by the Agency but is not available in my country. Why not?
Read the Frequently asked questions to find out more.