Send a question to the European Medicines Agency
Use this form to send a request for information from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or to make a formal request for access to EMA documents that are not already published on this website.
Before sending EMA a question, read our Frequently asked questions, which provide answers to questions sent regularly to the Agency by its stakeholders, such as:
- What is the Agency responsible for?
- Are all medicines in the European Union approved via the Agency?
- How are herbal medicines evaluated?
- Can the Agency help to fund my work?
- My medicine has been evaluated by the Agency but is not available in my country. Why not?
Before requesting a document from EMA, see the Agency's policy on Access to documents. This includes information on how to submit a request.
EMA collects information you provide concerning your location for the sole and exclusive purpose of processing requests for access to documents and the application of Article 2(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001. For more information, see Access to documents.
For information on how EMA uses your details, see the Privacy statement.