EMA regular press briefing on COVID-19
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) holds fortnightly regular press briefings to provide an update on EMA’s COVID-19 activities.
- Marco Cavaleri (Head of Biological Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy)
- Fergus Sweeney (Head of Clinical Studies and Manufacturing Task Force)
- Georgy Genov (Head of Pharmacovigilance)
The press briefing will be:
- moderated by Monika Benstetter (Head of Media and Public Relations);
- held in English (no translations will be provided);
- streamed live via EMA's YouTube channel and LinkedIn page.
To view the broadcast please ensure you meet the YouTube requirements.
To view the video in the highest quality, click on the 'Settings' symbol in the right-hand corner of the video player and select '720p' or a higher resolution.