EMA regular press briefing on COVID-19
Location: Online, 16:00 - 16:30 Amsterdam time (CET)
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) holds fortnightly regular press briefings to provide an update on EMA’s COVID-19 activities.
- Marco Cavaleri (Head of Biological Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy)
- Fergus Sweeney (Head of Clinical Studies and Manufacturing Task Force)
- Georgy Genov (Head of Pharmacovigilance)
The press briefing will be:
- moderated by Marie-Agnes Heine (Head of Communications);
- held in English (no translations will be provided);
- streamed live via EMA's YouTube channel and LinkedIn page.