The European Medicines Agency's RSS feeds allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you are interested in from this website.
To subscribe to these feeds, you will need a news reader or other similar device. New content is automatically delivered to your news reader. To learn more about RSS and news readers, read our RSS guide.
In addition to the RSS feeds listed below, the Agency also provides RSS feeds for all centrally authorised medicines. To subscribe to these, search for the medicine you are interested in and click on the RSS feed icon on the medicine page.
- Agendas and minutes
- Public consultations
- Maximum residue limits and opinions on maximum residue limits
- Paediatric investigation plans
- News and press releases
- Orphan designations
- Regulatory and procedural guidelines (human and veterinary)
- Scientific guidelines (human and veterinary)
- Withdrawn applications
- What's new
- Herbal medicines for human use
- New medicines: human
- New medicines: veterinary
- Human medicines: European public assessment reports (EPARs) and summaries of opinion
- Human Medicines Highlights newsletter