Resources for academia
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) makes available resource materials including videos and links to workshops for academics and researchers interested in learning more about EMA activities.
EMA has developed a series of training videos entitled 'EMA basics'.
Together with the videos, EMA provides the presentation slides and related documents.
For information on recent EMA workshops and events of particular relevance to academics and researchers, or where they have participated as speakers, see:
- EMA / RD-ACTION / DG SANTE workshop: how European Reference Networks can add value to clinical research (29-30/05/2018)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop to further improve the implementation of the Paediatric Regulation (20/03/2018)
- Workshop on site and histology - Independent indications in oncology (14-15/12/2017)
- Data anonymisation workshop (11-12/12/2017)
- 2017 annual workshop of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) (21/11/2017)
- A common data model in Europe? – Why? Which? How? (11-12/12/2017)
- Info day for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises: supporting innovative medicines' development and early access (17/11/2017)
- European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) Coordinating Group and networks meeting (25/10/2017)
- First EMA workshop on non-animal approaches in support of medicinal product development: challenges and opportunities for use of micro-physiological systems (5/10/2017)
- Introduction to the European Union regulatory system and European Medicines Agency for international regulators and non-governmental organisations (18-19/9/2017)
- Multiple sclerosis workshop - Registries initiative (7/7/2017)
- Update on the implementation of policy on publication of clinical data (Policy 0070) – Industry associations webinar (29/6/2017)
- Focus group with invited stakeholders on field efficacy trials in the context of an EU authorisation for veterinary vaccines (22-23/6/2017)
- Cystic fibrosis workshop - Registries initiative (14/6/2017)
- EMA/FDA/Health Canada joint workshop addressing unmet needs of children with pulmonary arterial hypertension (12-13/6/2017)
- First anniversary of PRIME: experience so far (19/5/2017)
- Second 2017 meeting of the coordinating group of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) (17/5/2017)
- 2017 annual workshop of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA) (16/5/2017)
- Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) small-population research methods projects and regulatory application workshop (29-30/03/2017)