Working parties and other groups
The Agency has a number of working parties and related groups, which can be consulted by the Agency's scientific committees on scientific issues relating to their particular field of expertise.
The groups are made up of members who have expertise in a particular scientific field, selected from the list of European experts maintained by the Agency. Members are given tasks associated with the scientific evaluation of marketing authorisation applications or drafting and revision of scientific guidance documents.
This section contains information on the existing and retired working parties and related groups for each of the Agency's scientific committees:
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP)
- Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP)
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC)
- Paediatric Committee (PDCO)
- Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT)