This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Jylamvo. It explains how the Agency assessed the medicine to recommend its authorisation in the EU and its conditions of use. It is not intended to provide practical advice on how to use Jylamvo.
For practical information about using Jylamvo, patients should read the package leaflet or contact their doctor or pharmacist.
Jylamvo : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/81.32 KB)
First published: 19/04/2017
Last updated: 19/04/2017
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
Therakind (Europe) Limited
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
29/03/2019 Jylamvo - EMEA/H/C/003756 - T/0007
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
In rheumatological and dermatological diseases
- Active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients.
- Polyarthritic forms of active, severe juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in adolescents and children aged 3 years and over when the response to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) has been inadequate.
- Severe, treatment-refractory, disabling psoriasis which does not respond sufficiently to other forms of treatment such as phototherapy, psoralen and ultraviolet A radiation (PUVA) therapy and retinoids, and severe psoriatic arthritis in adult patients.
- Maintenance treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) in adults, adolescents and children aged 3 years and over.